UES is pleased to announce it has been awarded Registered Practice status by the Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management (CIEEM).
CIEEM is the leading professional membership body representing ecologists and environmental managers in the UK and seeks to promote the highest standards of professional practice in the industry.
Registered Practices are champions of high professional standards, delivering the best outcomes for biodiversity whilst supporting a thriving economy. As ambassadors in their field, Registered Practices help to raise the profile of the profession by sharing their expertise and supporting others to do their bit for our natural world.
As a Registered Practice UES are committed to:
- Adhering to CIEEM’s professional code of practice
- Ensuring business is conducted with honesty, openness and integrity and in compliance with the law
- Treating all employees fairly
- Providing training and development opportunities so that all employees are fully equipped with the knowledge and skills to work to the highest professional standards and levels of competence
- Supporting CIEEM’s Objects to advance the understanding and the standards of practice of ecology and environmental management for the benefit of the natural environment and the public good, and further the conservation, management and enhancement of biodiversity and the maintenance of ecological processes and life support systems essential to a fully functional biosphere.