Ecological issues can pose significant risks to route options, overall development programmes, and construction timelines. At UES, our ecologists are experienced at delivering large infrastructure projects, and are accustomed to working within multi-disciplinary teams to provide cost-effective solutions that avoid and mitigate ecological impacts.
UES are experienced at surveying, licensing, and mitigating for a wide range of protected species. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of ecological services, including:
- Baseline protected species and habitat surveys
- Ecological impact assessments
- Input into master planning
- Protected species licence applications
- Design and implementation of mitigation strategies
At UES we focus on efficient and good quality surveys and reports, that are completed on time, and to the highest standard.
We’ve got the knowledge and skills you need to meet your legislative, policy and contractual requirements, without spending more than you need to.