UES has provided expert witness advice and evidence for numerous public inquiries, planning hearings and examinations in public. UES’ Managing Director, Toby Hart, has nearly fifteen years’ experience in preparing and presenting ecological evidence, and has extensive knowledge of wildlife legislation and planning policies.
UES offer a comprehensive portfolio of expert witness
• Initial ecological review
• Attending inquiry team meetings with the client and counsel
• Preparing written representations, and proofs of evidence
• Preparing cross-examination notes for counsel
• Preparing written rebuttals
• Preparation and presentation of oral evidence
Our work is always of a high standard to ensure it can withstand scrutiny at a public inquiry.