UES specialise in managing large scale construction projects, and many of our projects come from repeat business and recommendations. We’ve worked with the likes of:
- Laing O’Rourke
- Kier Construction
- English Cities Fund
- David Wilson Homes
- Bowmer and Kirkland
Ecological issues can pose significant risks to development programmes and construction timelines. At UES, our ecologists are accustomed to working within multi-disciplinary teams, providing practical advice on how to avoid and mitigate ecological impacts. We will also liaise on your behalf with the relevant regulatory bodies, e.g. Natural England, Local Planning Authorities and stakeholders, to ensure that the level of survey effort and mitigation is proportionate to the scheme, and to agree on appropriate ecological planning conditions.
UES are experienced in surveying, licensing, and mitigating for a wide range of protected species. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of ecological services, including:
- Baseline protected species and habitat surveys
- Ecological impact assessments
- CSH / BREEAM assessments
- Input into master planning
- Protected species licence applications
- Design and implementation of mitigation strategies
- At UES we focus on efficient and good quality surveys and reports, that are completed on time, and to the highest standard.
We’ve got the knowledge and skills you need to meet your legislative, planning and contractual requirements, without spending more than you need to.