UES provides ecological support to waste management companies and landfills. Our ecologists can provide technical input at all stages of a projects life cycle, from initial baseline surveys, through impact assessments and licensing, to implementation of mitigation and restoration work.
At UES, our ecologists are accustomed to working within multi-disciplinary teams to provide time- and cost-effective solutions to ecological risks, which facilitate business operations or long-term landscape designs.
UES are experienced in surveying, licensing, and mitigating for a wide range of protected species. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of ecological services, including:
- Baseline protected species and habitat surveys
- Ecological impact assessments
- Input into master planning
- Protected species licence applications
- Five or ten year landscape and ecology management plans Design and implementation of mitigation strategies
At UES we focus on efficient and good quality surveys and reports, that are completed on time, and to the highest standard.
We’ve got the knowledge and skills you need to meet your legislative, policy and contractual requirements, without spending more than you need to.