At UES, we provide expert ecological advice to Local Authorities and other public bodies about their land and property. We’ve worked with the likes of:
- Cheshire East Council
- Cheshire Wildlife Trust
- Denbighshire County Council
- Education Funding Agency
- Liverpool City Council
- Wrexham County Borough Council
We’re proud to have established long-term relationships with these, and other, organisations as a result of the high standard of technical advice that we provide.
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of ecological services, including:
- Ecological expertise in surveying, licensing, and mitigating for a wide range of protected species and habitats
- Ecological impact assessments
- Habitat regulations assessments
- Development and planning advice
- Guidance on local wildlife site selection
- Habitat management plans
- Acting as an expert witness or independent advisor
At UES we focus on efficient and good quality surveys and reports, that are completed on time, and to the highest standard.
We’ve got the knowledge and skills you need to meet your legislative, policy and contractual requirements, without spending more than you need to.